Wednesday 6 July 2011

We ♥ to BBQ!

So today we had our first Korean lesson, and I read my first few words! And oh boy is it difficult, my head hurt after just two hours :| not only do we need to learn the translation but also how to read and write it using an entirely different alphabet. In three weeks I'll be happy if I can just put a simple sentence together! It seems so strange being in a country where I can only say two words and cannot read anything (and a bit daunting at times)!

However in the evening we decided to hit the town (or should I say enormous city) for the well-deserved Korean BBQ! Another shoes off, sitting on the floor event, the raw meat was brought to the table and we got to cook it to perfection :) we also got to show the Koreans the delights of fried onions haha.

Pictures to be posted on facebook as soon as I get the chance (probably on the 2h30 long train journey to Seoul at the weekend) but for now, much needed sleep.

Nos da!
EmJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment