Sunday 3 July 2011

Happy Birthday to me...?

Okay, so apparently in Korea when you're born you're already one year old, which technically makes me 21! Which also means I haved already failed my challenge over here... boo! On a brighter note, my Korean 'buddy' for the exchange (2nd right in the photo below) is amazing and the halls (especially the views from the 17th floor) are putting the whole of Ffridd site to shame. Have also met some lovely American, Spanish and Australian girls on the course too who also love shopping as much as me, just a shame all of the shoe shops we've entered so far only stock up to UK size 5! Hoping to make it to Seoul this weekend though so who knows :)

But for now, time for bed. All these bright lights and big city life is making me constantly sleepy. As if I'm ever anything else!

Modu gusnais (goodnight all)
EmJ x

1 comment:

  1. Glad your haaving fun :) Keep us posted x x x x

    ReplyDelete