Monday 15 August 2011

Auntie Shirley's Wedding ♥

This Saturday the legend that is Auntie Shirley got married. It was a lovely day and great to see my extended family and family friends again, possibly my last chance until I'm back at Christmas! 


She looked absolutely beautiful and all was going well until not content with having already pulled some shameless moves on the dance-floor my Mum decided to pull down the curtains in her hotel room (just kidding, it was an accident really and the concierge couldn't stop laughing at the look of horror on my poor Mum's face)!


As can be expected, we decorated their car with customary 'Just Married' banners and tin-cans (although these were unfortunately removed before they set off) as well as her house including apple-pieing her bed with plenty of confetti! Hopefully they'll both have a fantastic honeymoon :)



Now I'm back home it's time to finish getting prepared for my next adventure to the University of the French Antilles and Guyana, via Bangor, London and Paris! Will update more on this soon...


Don't we scrub up well hey?
Until next time,
EmJx

1 comment:

  1. Hey! The curtain incident was a definite accident. The concierge was fantastic, although I couldn't believe it when he mentioned it AGAIN in Reception the following morning. And WHO decorated the car? You were supposed to meet me in the car park at 8.30am, not continue sleeping 'till 9am. Thank goodness for Dave!! Love ya! Mum xx

    ReplyDelete