Friday 2 September 2011

Salut mes amis francophones! Hello French-speaking friends!


So now I have internet I can finally update my blog, however did I survive for four days?!

And from now on it will be written bilingually (half and half, how suitable!) for Paul and all my foreign friends who read this and also to practice my French a little! I’ll do the best I can but let me know if there are any serious mistakes. But be nice none-the-less!

Enfin, j’ai l’internet donc je peux mettre à jour mon blog. Comment j’ai survie pendant quatre jours sans une connexion?!

En plus, a partir de maintenant mon blog sera bilingue (moitié moitié, bien assorti pour moi) pour que Paul et tous mes amis étrangers qui le lire et aussi pour pratiquer mon français un peu ! Donc, je ferai le meilleur que je peux mas dites-moi si il y a des fautes très grave. Mais soyez sympa comme-même!  

No comments:

Post a Comment